Thursday, March 6, 2014

Curling with Kaleo - Fun with Brooms

Before we get into this weeks blogpost, I wanted to let you know that earlier this week I posted about our missions trips that we just came back from. If you want to read that post either scroll down or click the image bellow. 


 Kaleo Missions

Kaléo Missions Trips Blog Post (here)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Well I wanted to share this week about some fun we had together right before our missions trips. This is from a few weeks back, but I thought it would still be fun to share about taking the whole program curling! Most of us were not experienced curlers but still really enjoyed giving it our best shot. This is primarily a post of pictures, I hope you enjoy a glimpse into some of the fun things we do as a community. 












I hoped you enjoyed taking a glimpse into one of our outings! 

Until next time,

Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment